Adventure Camp 101
Our classic outdoor adventure day camp. Five action packed days with a wide variety of outdoor activities.
Camp Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Sessions: June 11-15, June 18-22, June 25-29, July 9-13, July 16-20, July 23-27, July 30-August 3, August 6-10
Tuition: $309 per camper/week.
Our ever popular summer day camp features:
- High Ropes Challenge Course - Features several 35 foot towers and numerous features that are designed to build camper’s self-confidence to new levels.
- Low Ropes Course - Through challenging tasks and scenarios, low ropes focus on the process of problem solving and working together in a group on communication, trust, and cooperation.
- Climbing Walls
- Cedar Maze - find checkpoints and exit while racing against the clock through our 4,800 square foot maze.
- Ogo Ball rides - Roll down a 900 foot track in an 11 foot inflatable ball with water. It feels like a water slide and it looks crazy. It’s a ride that you must experience to appreciate.
- Bumper Boats - A great way to cool off. Our bumper boats feature water cannons to keep things interesting.
- Zip Lines - Campers will get to zip both our lines at the ropes course and can zip as much as they would like from our three story tree house zip lines during their visit to Mountain Adventures.
- Water Safety Education
- Kayaking - Campers will learn by doing with on-the-water instruction.
- Canoeing - With a partner, campers will learn the skills to work together to navigate the pond.
- Photography - Receive instruction on taking good photos. Camper will use their photography skills by submitting their takes for use in the end-of-the-week slide show.
- Wilderness Survival - Learn basic shelter building and how to make fire!
- Challenge Based Field Games
- Canopy Crawl - A two story fun challenge structure with rickety bridge, cargo net crawl, swinging bridges, and swinging log.
- Alpine Traverse - A towering passageway featuring an incline maze wall, suspension bridge, worm hole and incline bridge.
- Disc Golf
- Wildlife Identification - Take a nature walk to a small stream to discover what lives there.
- Marksmanship - Target shooting with paintball markers.
- Scenic Chair Lift Ride - to the top of the mountain.
- The Woods - Visit an outdoor playground for all ages featuring a series of smaller zip lines, climbing walls, multi-vine crossing, cargo net crossing, suspension bridge and taco net.
- And many more fun surprises along the way!
Included in the tuition cost…
- All the above mentioned activities
- Lunch everyday
- The official Camp T-shirt
- Water bottle
- Parent’s Day—Parents are invited to enjoy a pizza lunch on Friday. We also view the much anticipated weekly slideshow. Parents and campers can then spend the afternoon together enjoying some of the camp activities.
- Tuition is $309 per camper. What's for Lunch? Monday—Lasagna w/ Meat Sauce, Bread Stick, Orange Slices, Salad, and Cookie Tuesday—Hot Dog, Mac & Cheese, Applesauce, and Jello Wednesday—Chicken Tenders, Tater Tots, Salad, Fruit Cocktail, and Brownie Thursday—Meatball Sub, Granola Bar, Carrots w/ Ranch dressing, Pretzels, and Pudding Friday’s Parent’s Lunch—Pizza, Potato Chips, Salad, Sliced Apples, and Ice Cream.