Scout Weekends 2017-18
This coming winter you have 3 weekend dates to choose from. See details below and if you’d like to download a flyer to share with others in your troop, click here. If you reserve at least 2 weeks in advance, we’ll even mail your skiing/snowboarding tickets to you so you don’t have to wait to check in!
- Choose the option that fits you best from the pricing grid below. The members of your troop do not all have to choose the same option.
- For lodging suggestions, please visit our Lodging page or call for non-hotel lodging options
- Discounted lunch ticket at Roundtop with 3 entrée choices, plus fries, cookie, and drink. $10
- Complimentary Snow Sports merit badge testing
- Complimentary Winter Scout Weekend patch available for all reservations made two weeks in advance
- Lessons: Age 4+ for ski lessons; Age 6+ for snowboard lessons
- Lesson times: 10, 12, 2, 4:30, 5:45, & 7. Plan on arriving at least 1 hour before your preferred lesson time to pick up tickets and rental equipment. Lessons are 1.5hr long
- Lift tickets & rentals are valid 8am-10pm
- Optional add-ons include snow tubing and meal tickets.
- Weather: Scout weekend is a Snow, Rain, or Shine event!
|Date||Lift Ticket Only||Beginner Package*||All Mountain Package**|
|Friday February 23||$45.00||$49.00||$59.00|
|Saturday February 24||$55.00||$59.00||$75.00|
|Sunday February 25||$45.00||$49.00||$69.00|
|Friday March 2||$45.00||$49.00||$59.00|
|Saturday March 3||$55.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Sunday March 4||$45.00||$49.00||$69.00|
*Beginner package includes a lift ticket for beginner slopes only, rental equipment for the entire day and 1.5 hour beginner group lesson
**All Mountain package includes a lift ticket for the entire mountain, rental equipment for the entire day and 1.5 hour group lesson for any ability lesson.
How to Book
Space is limited each day. To book and pay in full, click here for instructions to using the online system, and then click here to begin the process of reserving online. To reserve for a group of 6+ with $100 deposit, email email@example.com or call 717-432-9631 x3723