Ski & Snowboard Camps
Our full-service program for ages 4 to 12 (6 to 12 for snowboarding). Drop off your child at the Children's Center and we will do the rest!
Reservations are required. Please call 717-432-9631 ext. 3722 to reserve your Camp.
- Half Day Camps - Ages 4 to 12 skiing, 6 to 12 snowboarding.
- Full Day Camps - Ages 6 to 12 skiing, 6 to 12 snowboarding.
- Check-in for full day and half day morning camp is from 9:00 am to 9:30 am. Check in for half day afternoon camps is noon to 12:30 pm.
- Please label all of your child’s belongings.
- Half-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, helmet, a lesson and a snack.
- Full-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, helmet, morning and afternoon lessons, and lunch.
- Pick up for the half day morning camp is at noon. Pick up for the afternoon or full day camp is 3:00 pm. If you would like your child to be in playcare either after the morning camp or before the afternoon camp you must arrange that with the Children’s Learning Center.
- Reservations are required for all Camps.
- All camp lessons are ability appropriate. Please update your child's ability level at the time of reservation.
- A parent or guardian must remain on Roundtop Mountain Resort property while your child is in any camp, lesson, or program.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation more than 48 hours ahead of time will result in a $10 processing fee. If within 48 hours you will receive a credit toward another Kid's Camp at Roundtop which must be used within 1 year of issue. If no show/no communication there will be no refund or credit.